Use one or more of the following to find freecycling groups or services local to you:
When you first join a freecycle group or service, observe it for a while to see how it operates and verify it is a real freecycle site -- you can usually tell by the nature of the posts. If you see a lot of people giving and receiving items for free, you've come to the right place. It's up to you to pick a group (or groups), large or small, in which you are happy to freecycle. You may participate as little or as much as you wish.
No group near enough or think you can run a better one than currently exists? Then create your own using our directions at Create a Group
- Groups are usually independent email lists using an email list service like Yahoo Groups or something similar.
- Services are specialized web services that may or may not use email.
- The group directories and services listed above are outside of Freecycle Forever. While we link to them we are not responsible for their content or policies. Please contact the relevant owner of each if you have issues with any of them.
- If there is a significant freecycle directory or service that is missing, please send it to email@example.com.
- Freecycle Forever is a general educational resource about freecycling and not an individual group directory service. We do try to list ALL of the major freecycle directories. Thanks!